Sunday, October 20, 2013

To be rich

Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Another words are -  How the rich teach their kids about money - that the pot and middle class do not! By Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lectern C. P.

How to become rich? 

Read that book just in case. Do those things that contains book or not to do - your judge. 
One always say: - "I couldn't afford that for myself". Another refused me to say that. He absolutely insist me to tell: -" How could I afford it to me?" First phrase is like approval. The second is - make to think well. 
I just started to read that, and beginnings seems are good!

1 comment:

  1. Очень понравился твой блог! с удовольствием подписалась)
    Читала книгу, получила много полезной информации, хочу и другие из серии почитать)
    Заходи в гости, подписывайся)
    http://fkira.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete