Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Girl with a backpack

   Hey guys! 
   I haven't been updating so long..
We had an amazing Dad's B-Day party (3rd week long celebrating!)..guests by guests!
I just literally stumbled upon this cute girl  with a backpack during the video watching. LA Brand Collection WildFox Swim - for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 is amazing. (watch the Runway video show right here). Fabric textures and colors are comfortably suits for summer. They make this best season time more colorful and fashionable.
   I'm not sure who is this girl, but I just fall in love with her hair and charisma. If you know the model's name, let me know!
  The drawing process is not hard. If I had so much watercolors on my paints a while ago, now there are only few brush strokes, and black art pen for "done look".

#pen&less watercolor


#my favorite black art pen

#scanned+some Photoshop action
#Ready! Have a nice life!

-  your BabyLana Fashion

21 comments:

  1. omg I love this :)
    it's amazing!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely illustration, love it :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can, thank you :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear
    thanks for visiting my blog
    yours is great
    followed you back
    best
    keep in touch
    ps:i love what you do>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your illustrations are so sophisticated and delicate, love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is soooooo beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ;) ready to update it again and again!)

      Delete
  7. That is beautiful! I would love it if you checked out my blog!
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. I like it. Do you like follow each other? Let me know. I would be great. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I already follow your blog and LOVE it!!

      Delete
  9. Hi sweetie <3 Thank you so much for following me, your blog is adorable <3 Followed you back. Can't wait for more posts of you :3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You!!I like your's so MUCH!! It looks so fairy and sweet! Wanna draw you someday!

      Delete
  10. Wow! Your drawings are amazing!!!! So talented.

    Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is incredible, you are so talented!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your illustrations are really stunning! I wish I would draw more and your work inspires me to do so :D

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow you are so talented *_* love it! would you like to follow each other
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete