Monday, May 26, 2014

flower jacket

Hey hey! ❤️ 
As somebody of you knows me as a fashion illustrator, I can point myself on the other my favorite "obsession" - I love fashion design. I love garment modeling. Something starting to beat inside so loud when I'm looking on gorgeous outfits, especially if it was made of famous designer, with heart. 
During creative 6 years of studying I was learning fashion design, sketches, professional human anatomy, history of art and fashion, imagination trainings, garment modeling, technological process of sewing. 
Here I have a bit to show some of my stuff. It's a summer light jacket covered with flowers) easy to wear with something very stretch, as a dress or skinny pants. 

- use the needles - the best "friend" in sewing!

- my favourite - Fashionary book

- flowers, flowers......using chiffon for them

- mirror! here you are ;)
- final outfit is done



- Your Babylana fashion 

15 comments:

  1. cool, cute top :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! i'm really impressed. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I love your posts and the beautiful photos! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dress and very carefully worked! , Would you like to visit and follow my blog? You can find interesting looks, do you think if we keep? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cool post dear! The pic with your scrapbook is really cool! you are very talent^^ maybe you like to follow each other? If you like my blog baby too ;-)

    Keep in touch dear

    Anni

    Fashion Hamburg Blog
    Fashion Hamburg Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing! Great work, dear! Love it(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post !
    -
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you darling! I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete