Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shine!

  I can happily say that those last days been so excited, cause I began drive the car)Dad's car) since I got Driver License (2 years ago) I didn't have opportunity to continue this. for now I do) and it's about 3 days as I exploring the City and outside roads. It's scary and worrying..sure.but sometimes we have to do things like that, to improve ourself.

  And this weekend we gonna celebrate Dad's Birthday.so every room are not gonna stay empty, guests...lot's of them!

  And this illustration I made this morning after jog(here in countryside,here we again :ъ). It's the same person who I was drawing before while ago.Kerli and her amazing colorful neon make-up)

have a nice week!

9 comments:

  1. what an adorable blog! let's follow each other girlie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!I'm following)and Your's blog is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. such pictures i love it *_* i find your blog very nice and cute, sweetie :)) you are very interesting! great job :*

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. Enjoy driving i love to drive too.

    Did you draw the posting? if so...you are so talented.

    Y Park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥♥♥Yes!All Those drawings are mine))Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥♥♥Yes!All Those drawings are mine))Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete