Monday, July 9, 2012

Kerli and random girl

  Let me show the latest illustrations in high quality. Just now got the opportunity to scan it! That last week  i've been in Countryside in my uncle's house. Came home early in the morning today. Had enough sleep, trained myself on a running track, had a good news, got some lost-how it seemed- money..so pretty nice day actually! 


Kerli. Nice and stylish Estonian singer
I wanna send some pics for Moonchild Academy)
 
Random girl. That Her name.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Thank You so much!follow me) and your blog is looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing drawings! You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! Your blog awesome!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!
    With love, Ladyfairy

    VOTE FOR ME on Grazia.it: http://blogger.grazia.it/blogger?ref=badge&id=354
    VISIT MY BLOG: http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete