Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tired, happy

Hard to believe that I'm on a high stage of fashion publishing world. Good to be there. About 3 months ago I was absolutely sad and lost my confidence about if anyone need my creative thoughts..now I'm strongly feel myself important for people I'm working around. Nice)) so, what plans do I have these next few days. First it's already about 10 days before magazine will go to publishing house. So I have to get whole my body and brain to one box and put there everything creative I have! After I'm planning to take vacation and go home to get some rest and...design some cute summer girlish collection! Let me left it in a top secret for a little WHILE)) only one word I'll say about that: "retro". 
You BabyLana Fashion


3 comments:

  1. what a cute blog:) i'm a friend of style&glaze blog and i have one too, writing from izmir, turkey about fashion:) if you wanna have a look ,
    http://fashionfromsmyrna.blogspot.com
    and than we can follow each other:) kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Lana! And I can't wait to hear more about your collection;-))) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is absolutely amazing! I have a very similar one and I love it so much!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete