Monday, December 10, 2012

Dress

  Hi guys! It seems like about year just past over since my last blogging...It been so much pleasure changes in my life. Spent time at home, got so much driving skills, love, Germany, Paris.....mmmmm But now, i'm stuck, really :( bad conclusion..with this new life step.i'm in this "hard job seeking process"...and also I had some new ideas to make it more pleasure, if my parents would love it..i'm not sure, but I will prove it to them! And first prove it to myself..
  So I just sketched this Red Dress. And made the patterns already, but colors will be little bit changed..the colors and kind of textile. So this is a simple dress with a lovely sparkling sequins decorated shoulders. And the airy tule jacket on a sketch replaced the idea to make it from lace (as a picture down)!
 Will see what is it going to be.)
 

And here is Ashley Olsen and her gorgeous top outfit ...and this shoulders that I've been talking about.....as my inspiration)


- Your BabyLana Fashion

2 comments: